Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 Minutes
300g / 10.5oz / 2 cups buckwheat flour
1 tbsp gluten-free baking powder
1 tbsp caster (superfine) sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 large eggs, beaten
375 ml / 13fl.oz / 1.5 cups semi-skimmed milk
75 g / 3 oz / 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp sunflower oil, for greasing
1 tbsp icing (confectioners') sugar, to dust
1) Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a large mixing bowl and then beat together the eggs, milk, melted butter and vanilla extract in a measuring jug.
2) Slowly add to the dry ingredients, whisking at the same time until you have a smooth batter.
3) Preheat a waffle iron and wipe the surface with a little sunflower oil.
4) Ladle the batter into the iron and close; cook according to manufacturer's instructions until the waffles are golden and set.
5) Repeat this method to cook the remaining batter until you have used all of it.
6) Dust lightly with icing sugar before serving.
Source: Gluten Free Diet