Sunflower Seed Butter and Fruit Quesadilla
Sunflower seed butter and fruit quesadilla is an excellent source for toddlers of protein, fiber, vitamins C and E, folate, and zinc. IT is a good source for toddlers of iron and potassium.
1 whole-wheat tortilla or slice whole-wheat bread
2 tablespoons sunflower seed butter, may substitute almond or peanut butter
1 banana, thinly sliced
5 grapes, thinly sliced
1) Toast the tortilla in the oven or toaster oven.
2) Spread the sunflower seed butter on the tortilla and add the banana and grapes to half of the tortilla.
3) Fold the tortilla or bread in half.
4) Cut into bite-size pieces.
5) Refrigerate for up to 1 day.
The Pediatrician's Guide To Feeding Babies & Toddlers