Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
300g / 10.5oz/2 cups gluten free plain (all purpose) flour
1tbsp gluten-free baking powder
1/2 tsp Xanthan gum
2 tbsp icing (confectioners') sugar, to dust
1/2 tsp salt
2 large eggs, beaten
375ml/13 fl oz/1.5 cups semi skimmed milk
75g / 3 oz / 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 tbsp sunflower oil, for greasing
1) Mix the flour, baking powder, Xanthan gum, icing sugar and salt in a large mixing bowl and then beat together the eggs, milk and melted butter in a measuring jug.
2) Slowly add to the dry ingredients, whicking at the same time until you have a smooth batter.
3) Preheat a mini waffle iron and wipe the surface with a little sunflower oil.
4) Ladle the batter into the iron and close; cook according to manufacturer's instructions until the waffles are golden and set.
5) Repeat this method to cook the remaining batter until you have used all the batter.
6) Serve hot from the iron for best results.
Source: The above recipe was taken from Gluten Free Diet