Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
110g / 4 oz/ 2/3 cup chestnut flour
2 tbsp gluten-free plain (all-purpose) flour
a pinch of salt
1 tbsp caster (superfine) sugar
2 medium eggs, beaten
250ml / 9 fl.oz / 1 cup semi-skimmed milk
55g / 2 oz / 1/4 cup butter, melted
150g / 5 oz / 1 cup goats' cheese, cubed
400g / 14 oz / 2 cups canned cherries in syrup
1) Sift together the flours, salt and sugar into a large mixing bowl; whisk in the eggs, then add the milk gradually until smooth.
2) Whisk in 1 tbsp of melted butter. The rest will be used to grease the pan between cooking each crepe.
3) Heat a crepe pan over a medium heat and grease; add a small ladle of batter and tilt the pan to let it run all over.
4) Cook for 1 minute until set, then flip and cook for a further 30 seconds before sliding onto a plate. Repeat this method for the remaining crepes, stacking once cooked.
5) Top the stacked crepes with goats' cheese and cherries in their syrup before serving.
Source: The above recipe was taken from Gluten Free Diet