Newbie Parent's Programme
Four Reasons To Go On Vacations
July 24, 2018
Family Vacation - Malacca
September 17, 2017
2 Days 1 Night Trip At Avani Sepang Goldcoast Resort
September 10, 2017
Experiencing Japan By Rail
December 11, 2016
Prabanam and Borobudur
September 14, 2016
Our School Holiday Road Trips
September 9, 2016
Hua Hin Memories
September 8, 2016
Snack Ideas For Kids
September 7, 2016
5 Pregnancy Travel Planning Tips
August 20, 2016
How I Survived Solo Travelling with My Baby
Preschool - Understanding The Needs
March 26, 2017
Squint In Children
September 25, 2016
September 12, 2017
November 20, 2016
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
300g / 10.5oz/2 cups gluten free plain (all purpose) flour
1tbsp gluten-free baking powder
1/2 tsp Xanthan gum
2 tbsp icing (confectioners') sugar, to dust
1/2 tsp salt
2 large eggs, beaten
375ml/13 fl oz/1.5 cups semi skimmed milk
75g / 3 oz / 1/3 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 tbsp sunflower oil, for greasing
1) Mix the flour, baking powder, Xanthan gum, icing sugar and salt in a large mixing bowl and then beat together the eggs, milk and melted butter in a measuring jug.
2) Slowly add to the dry ingredients, whicking at the same time until you have a smooth batter.
3) Preheat a mini waffle iron and wipe the surface with a little sunflower oil.
4) Ladle the batter into the iron and close; cook according to manufacturer's instructions until the waffles are golden and set.
5) Repeat this method to cook the remaining batter until you have used all the batter.
6) Serve hot from the iron for best results.
Source: The above recipe was taken from Gluten Free Diet
1 to 3 years old
4 to 5 years old
Dr. Wai Kok Yau